The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ) is the lead Federal agency charged with improving the safety and quality of America's health care system. AHRQ develops the knowledge, tools, and data needed to improve the health care system and help Americans, health care professionals, and policymakers make informed health decisions. AHRQ works within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and with other partners to make sure that the evidence is understood and used in an effort to achieve the goals of better care, smarter spending of health care dollars, and healthier people..
AMA Physicians provides you with basic professional information on virtually every licensed physician in the United States. AMA member physicians are offered an expanded listing that contains additional information such as office hours, accepted insurance providers, educational history, and other helpful information.
First Choice Health provides a directory listing Behavioral Health facilities throughout the United States which are considered in our Provider Network. If you or a family member are looking for a facility to treat Substance Use or Mental Health issues, we recommend that you consider one of the locations listed in this directory.
Click here to view the most recent Behavioral Health Directory.
The Centers for Disease Control is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). CDC works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, curable or preventable, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same. CDC increases the health security of our nation. As the nation's health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health threats. To accomplish our mission, CDC conducts critical science and provides health information that protects our nation against expensive and dangerous health threats, and responds when these arise.amp;#39;s health.
First Choice Health has partnered with the Consumer Reports Choosing Wisely campaign, which provides tools and resources to help you talk about your care options with your doctor(s) to ensure you receive care that's right for you.
Healthfinder has resources on a wide range of health topics selected from approximately 1,400 government and non-profit organizations to bring you the best, most reliable health information on the Internet.
Sign in to view the following:
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Designation of Authorized Representative
- Cancellation of Authorized Representative
- Medical Claim Form
- Vision Services Claim Form
- Accident/Injury Questionnaire
- Subrogation Agreement
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Coordination of Benefits
- Walgreens MOD Form
- MedImpact Pharmacy Direct Member Reimbursement Form
- Healthcare Terminology
- Reading your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
https://www.itriagehealth.com puts you at the center of your healthcare so you can make confident decisions.
- Get medical answers
- Find care options
- Securely maintain your health information
KidsHealth is the most-visited site on the Web for information about health, behavior, and development from before birth through the teen years. Created by The Nemours Foundation's Center for Children's Health Media, the award-winning KidsHealth provides families with reliable, accurate, up-to-date, and jargon-free health information they can use. KidsHealth has separate areas for kids, teens, and parents each with its own design, age-appropriate content, and tone. There are thousands of in-depth features, articles, animations, games, and resources-all original and all developed by experts in the health of children and teens.
MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, the world's largest medical library, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere, for free. You can use MedlinePlus to learn about the latest treatments, look up information on a drug or supplement, find out the meanings of words, or view medical videos or illustrations. You can also get links to the latest medical research on your topic or find out about clinical trials on a disease or condition.
The National Cancer Institute coordinates the National Cancer Program, which conducts and supports research, training, health information dissemination, and other programs with respect to the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of cancer, rehabilitation from cancer, and the continuing care of cancer patients and the families of cancer patients. Specifically, the Institute:
- Provides research grants and cooperative agreements to coordinate and support research projects conducted by universities, hospitals, research foundations, and businesses throughout this country and abroad.
- Conducts research in its own laboratories and clinics.
- Supports education and training in fundamental sciences and clinical disciplines for participation in basic and clinical research programs and treatment programs relating to cancer through career awards, training grants, and fellowships.
- Supports research projects in cancer control.
- Supports a national network of cancer centers.
- Collaborates with voluntary organizations and other national and foreign institutions engaged in cancer research and training activities.
- Encourages and coordinates cancer research by industrial concerns where such concerns evidence a particular capability for programmatic research.
- Collects and disseminates information on cancer detection, diagnosis, treatment, prevention, control, palliative care, and survivorship.
- Supports construction of laboratories, clinics, and related facilities necessary for cancer research through the award of construction grants.
- Support the Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research - the only federally funded research and development center dedicated exclusively to biomedical research.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the nation's medical research agency-making important discoveries that improve health and save lives. NIH's mission is to seek fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability. In pursuing this mission, NIH improves health by promoting treatment and prevention, contributes to society by driving economic growth and productivity, and expands the biomedical knowledge base by funding cutting-edge research and cultivating the biomedical workforce of today and tomorrow. amp;lt;/p>
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has established a clear vision for its work-a life in the community for everyone. To realize this vision, the Agency has sharply focused its mission on building resilience and facilitating recovery for people with or at risk for mental or substance use disorders. SAMHSA is gearing all of its resources-programs, policies, and grants toward that outcome.